Posted by : Aahil Shaik
Saturday, September 16, 2023
World’s Tallest building Jeddah Tower construction work resumes
Construction on the Jeddah Tower project has restarted in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), according to Jeddah Economic Company (JEC). With a height of more than 1,000 meters, the Jeddah tower construction will be the tallest in the world. Video : What Saudi Labor Law states on Prayer, Rest or Break time for workers
The construction company has been invited to submit bids for a contract to finish the record-breaking building by the end of this year.
– The historic tower’s foundation and piling operations were successfully finished. Since the Jeddah Tower construction started in 2013, there have been numerous delays, and it was stopped in 2018.
– Kingdom Tower, which rises to a height of more than 1000 meters, will serve as the development’s focal point.
– A high standard of living is guaranteed for its occupants thanks to the residential options within Kingdom Tower, which range from 2, 3, and up to 6-bedroom units.
– In addition to being the tallest skyscraper in the world, it also features the highest observation deck ever built. In addition to offices and residences, a luxurious Four Seasons hotel will be accompanied in the skyscraper.
– According to a report by MEED, Jeddah Economic Company has started the selection process for contractors to carry out this ground-breaking building, with bids expected by the end of the year. The article also stated that CEO of Kingdom Holding Company Talal Ibrahim Almaiman acknowledged the formal issuance of the tender.
– It is important to note that contractors have previously visited the project site in preparation for it.
– The corporations are expected to form joint ventures with both domestic and foreign partners after giving the contractors three months time to submit their bids.