Tourist Dies ‘After Getting Trapped in Spa’ During Blaze at Five-star Marrakech Hotel – Gulf Insider

A British father-of-two has died after getting trapped in a spa during a blaze at a five-star hotel in Morocco, according to reports.

The fire is said to have ripped through the Jaal Riad Resort in Marrakech at around 4pm on Wednesday.

See also  US: A Deeper Dive Into the Role of Spike Protein in Myocarditis and Blood Clotting After COVID-19 Vaccination - Gulf Insider

Emergency responders rushed to the luxury hotel but were unable to save the man, 40, who died from smoke inhalation, according to The Sun.

Sources told the publication that the late British father had been on holiday with friends and was in the hotel’s spa when the fire took hold.

See also  New Study Reveals the Psychological and Physiological Changes Associated With Navy Seal Training - Gulf Insider

The newspaper reported that the hotel confirmed that a guest had died, but that its representative was unable to comment due to an ongoing investigation into the incident. It added that the hotel has since reopened.

See also  Iran oil workers threaten to strike if government doesn’t end crackdown - Gulf Insider

The British Foreign Office is believed to be supporting the family of a man who died in Morocco.


Source link


Works as an in-house Writer at Gulf Tech Plus and focuses on the latest smart consumer electronics. Closely follows the latest trends in consumer IoT and how it affects our daily lives. You can follow him on Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button