Saudi Arabia’s King Salman issued a raft of royal decrees on Thursday.
The decrees are as follows:
1. The establishment of a commission for the development of Taif.
2. The establishment of a commission for the development of Al-Ahsa.
3. Prince Saud bin Nahar bin Saud Al-Saud is appointed as governor of Taif.
4. Prince Badr bin Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Jalawi Al- Saud is relieved of his post as governor of Al-Ahsa and is replaced by Prince Saud bin Talal bin Badr bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud.
5. Prince Saud bin Abdulrahman bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud as deputy Emir of the Northern Borders Province.
6. Prince Saud bin Abdullah bin Mansour bin Abdullah bin Jalawi Al-Saud is appointed as governor of Jeddah.