Posted by : Aahil Shaik
Monday, May 2, 2022
Saudi Arabia’s residents can enjoy Fireworks and Colors of Joy on Eid Al-Fitr from these locations
Today, On the evening of the first day of Eid Al-Fitr, the sky of Kingdom embraces many fireworks displays as part of activities of the General Entertainment Authority (GEA) in its program for this year Eid 2022.
The displays will illuminate all regions of Saudi Arabia with their radiance and colors to double the levels of joy and prepare for the launch of the rest of the activities that accompany residents during the days of Eid Al-Fitr.
– Fireworks will be launched at 9 PM on the first day of Eid as part of the Eid celebrations and to spread joy in all cities of the Kingdom, while in Jeddah the fireworks will be launched at 9 :30 PM.
– The General Entertainment Authority allows the Saudi citizens, resident expatriates and visitors of the Kingdom to enjoy watching fireworks in Riyadh from the Riyadh City Boulevard area.
– In Qassim region, the residents can watch the displays in King Abdullah National Park in Buraidah. In Khobar at the waterfront, In Jeddah at Jeddah Art Promenade and King Abdulaziz Road.
– In Madina, the fireworks can be watched from King Fahd Central Park, While Abha people can enjoy the displays from Al Sadd park. Al-Baha people can watch the fireworks display from Prince Hussam Park and the resident of Najran can watch it from Prince Hathloul Bin Abdulaziz Sports city.
– Jazan people can watch the fireworks from the beach promendae, Hail people can enjoy it from the Al-Mughwah walkway, ArAr residents can enjoy it from the garden facing ArAr Mall.
– In Sakaka, the fireworks can be enjoyed from the Al-Rabwa walkway, in Tabuk from Tabuk Central Park and the Rose Garden.
– The General Entertainment Authority invited all the people to visit its Enjoy platform for more details of activities of Eid Al-Fitr celebrations Program 2022.