Posted by : Aahil Shaik
Monday, September 11, 2023
Saudi Arabia announces National Day Holiday for Public, Private and non-Profit sector employees
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) in Saudi Arabia announced that, in order to celebrate the 93rd Saudi National Day, which falls on Saturday, 23rd September 2023, it has been declared as an official holiday in the Kingdom. Most Viewed : Notice period for resignation or termination
Employees in the public, private and non-profit sectors in the Kingdom will be able to observe the holiday thanks to the Ministry’s notification.
– According to Mohammad Al Rezqi, the ministry’s official spokesman, this is in accordance with Article 24 of the Executive Regulations of the Saudi Labor Law, which requires employers to follow by the rules mentioned in the second paragraph.
– Additionally, students from different schools, colleges and universities will have the day off on September 24 so they can participate in the celebrations honoring the Saudi National Day.
– Earlier this, the Saudi government has announced that this 93rd Saudi National Day’s slogan will be “We Dream and We Achieve”.
– The mood will be lively throughout the Kingdom, with a great display of cultural heritage. Spectacular fireworks, parades showcasing the uniqueness of each Saudi province, uplifting music, and a showcase of traditional clothing are all part of the festivities. Each and every corner will be filled with signs of national pride, including Saudi flags flying from buildings and streets, which will be illuminated in green to symbolize the core of the Saudi identity.
Why Saudi Arabia celebrates its National Day on 23rd September?
– The event is celebrated throughout the Kingdom with festivities, traditional activities, decorations, and flags. A message of pride and unity will carry across the streets.