Posted by : Aahil Shaik
Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Procedure to check Border Number in Saudi Arabia using Absher
The border number is a unique hand-written number near the visa on passport, assigned by the Saudi immigration department to every passport holder who enters on a new visa of Saudi Arabia. Follow Saudi Expatriates
– The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) announced the visitors of Saudi Arabia and the citizens of GCC states can inquire their border number (رقم الحدود) using Absher platform, without need to visit Jawazat offices to inquire about the border number.
– The border number service through Absher is one among several services launched by Jawazat, with the aim of providing more flexibility in carrying out the procedures that the Jawazat specialized in.
Procedure to check Border Number without using Absher account:
2. Select “NON-GCC Citizens”
* Here GCC citizens can choose “GCC Citizens”
3. Enter Visa Number, Visa Issue Date (Hijri or Gregorian) and Enter Image code as displayed in the above image.
* Those who selected GCC Citizens, they can enter their Passport Number or GCC ID and select their country and Enter Image code as displayed on the image.
4. Click on Inquire. Now you will get the result as shown in below image.
Procedure to Inquire Border Number using Absher account :
1. Login to the Absher Account under whom you are a visitor
2. Select “Family Services” and click on its “Services”.
4. Now click “Proceed”, Here you can see visitor details including his border number along with passport number, visa number, date of entry and visit visa expiry date.
Border Number on your Passport :
You can also find your Saudi Border Number on your passport, just near to your Saudi visa, it will be hand-written and the number will be in Arabic, starting with 3 as shown in the below image.