Posted by : Aahil Shaik
Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Makkah Bus project to start charging Passengers from 1st November
Starting from 1st November 2023, the Makkah Bus Project’s General Transport Center, which is part of the Royal Commission for Makkah City and Holy Sites (RCMC), would begin charging customers 4 riyals per ticket from passengers who use the Makkah Bus service. New video : New regulations unveiled on domestic workers contracts in Saudi Arabia
Even though the project was officially launched by Royal Commission of Makkah City on Sunday after the trial period ended, the first use of its integrated paid services will actually start from November 1.
– All integrated services made available to the beneficiaries are included in the 4 riyal fee. Within limits of time that are suitable for all users, special offers and prices will be made available for various categories.
– According to the General Transport Center, the introduction of integrated services attempts to raise quality within the context of sustainable development and makes a concerted effort to satisfy beneficiaries.
– There will be a number of ways to purchase Makkah Bus tickets, including the project website, the official application, and ticket vending machines spread out throughout Makkah’s holy city.
– By providing safe and quick buses on less congested and more structured highways, the Makkah Bus project will benefit the city’s citizens and visitors while also enhancing quality of life.
– The project is a part of a strategic plan that the RCMC is doing to enhance public transportation options in Makkah. In addition to reducing traffic congestion and harmful carbon emissions, it helps to maintain the safety of beneficiaries and their freedom and speed of movement around Makkah.