Driver’s License Renewal through Absher Online.
To begin the renewal of driving licenses, the Ministry of Interior introduced the Absher web portal’s “Renew Driving License” e-service. In driving training, this helps to avoid crowds and physical contact. You can renew your personal driver’s license as well as your motorbike driver’s license using this service.
To “Renew Driving License,” the applicant must meet the following requirements.
- The applicant’s fingerprints and photo must be stored in the Absher Individual System. Almost every expat in Saudi Arabia has an Absher photo of themselves shot at the airport when they first arrived.
- If you haven’t signed up for Absher yet, do so now.
- Currently, a medical examination is not required to renew a driver’s licence during a pandemic (COVID-19).
- If applicable, payment of the renewal and/or delay fee. A five-year licence costs 200 SAR, whereas a ten-year licence costs 400 SAR.
- If there are any traffic violations, they must be paid.
- A valid driver’s licence must be less than 180 days old.
- The applicant must be living.
Renewal of a Driver’s License through the Online:
- Go to Absher’s website (www.absher.sa)
2. Select Individual from the menu.
3. Enter your Iqama Number and Password to log in.
4. Select services from the (My Services Section) Menu.
5. From the new window, choose Traffic.
6. After that, choose “Renew Driving License.”
7. on the following window, review the terms and conditions before pressing the next button. Before you do that, be sure you’ve met all of the prerequisites.
8. Next, choose Private driver’s licence and Number of Years ( 2 or 5 or 10). and then press the next button.
9. Confirm that you want to renew your driver’s licence in the next stage.
10. Once you’ve received confirmation, you’ll be able to get your driver’s licence at your national address.
For More Details…
Subscribe our Newsletter for latest updates