Posted by : Aahil Shaik
Saturday, July 8, 2023
Benefits of Vacations for an Individual or Families as per National Health Promotion Authority
The National Center for the Promotion of Mental Health confirmed that holidays or vacation that a person gets are not simply a time for rest but rather a kind of medical treatment, as is believed. Follow Saudi Expatriates on Linkedin
The National Center for the Promotion of Mental Health identified 4 benefits of enjoying vacation for individuals and families,
1. It contributes in reducing the chances of exposure to heart diseases and mental illness by about 30%.
3. Vacation contributes in enhancing mental health and reduces stress, even it is for a short period, not more than 2 to 3 days.
4. Enjoying vacation improves bone health, aids calcium absorption and improves energy and optimism.
– Spending time with loved ones, whether they be family, friends, or partners on vacation allows for quality time to be shared. Having common experiences together while on vacation can deepen bonds, produce lasting memories, and build ties.
– In order to maintain a healthy work-life balance, vacations are a need. Putting leisure and personal interests first when taking time off helps avoid burnout, encourages self-care, and enables people to return to work with fresh energy and focus.